For use with plastisol inks and ideally suited for textile printers using direct emulsions who are seeking faster screen turnaround without sacrificing image quality.
- Very fast exposing
- Fast drying
- Superior mesh bridging
- Excellent reclaimability
- High solids - lower cost per screen
Possibly the fastest exposing one-part available, PC 701 also has the highest known solids content of any emulsion. Testing has shown PC 701 to expose more than 3 times faster than other SBQ emulsions. With extremely high 52% solids, this SBQ emulsion allows you to use minimal coatings and create high-density stencils of 400+ microns, replacing more expensive capillary films. It offers textile printers excellent resistance to plastisol ink, easy reclaimability and an extended shelf life.
PC 787 Universal Photopolymer Emulsion, now reformulated, is a new advanced product featuring fast exposure times and extreme durability. Additionally, PC 787 offers superior resolution and mesh bridging, easy reclaim without staining, and extended shelf life.
A universal emulsion designed to offer excellent resistance in any imaging application.
- Works well as an automatic coating emulsion
- Outstanding resistance to aggressive water and solventbased inks and adhesives
- Extreme durability withstands long print runs
- Heat and humidity resistance
An excellent choice for printers using water based and plastisol inks.
- Shoots fast with high resolution
- Extremely durable, yet reclaimable with high pressure water
- Excellent water resistance
Designed for use with direct to screen applications.
- Excellent mesh bridging
- Sharp image quality
- Resistance to UV and solvent inks
- Can be used for direct projection